Media & Press
- Bumbershoot featured on NBC 10! Show.
- USA Today features Bumbershoot:http://bit.ly/15rfnDU
- Disney's Baby Zone calls Bumbershoot a "cool contraption" that "makes life easier for parents." http://bit.ly/124pqkB
- Little Ones Loves Bumbershoot! http://bit.ly/13Oyzhc
- Flourish Living calls Bumbershoot a "fabulous find!" http://bit.ly/SenzOL
- The Lindsay List embraces "brilliant" Bumbershoot in rainy Seattle! http://bit.ly/IZXnHR
- Travels With Baby recommends packing Bumbershoot for your family jetsetting! http://bit.ly/zE7izc
- Baby Gear Mom digs My Blue Bumbershoot! http://babygearmom.com/for-mom/my-blue-bumbershoot/
- Me, Myself and Baby I thinks My Blue Bumbershoot is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! http://bit.ly/xPs19F
- My Blue Bumbershoot named one of the top 10 great finds at the New York International Gift Fair: http://bit.ly/xQErS2
- Rainy Seattle finally sees the light and embraces My Blue Bumbershoot! http://bit.ly/xKjvTS
- lindsaybrookestyle's hip blog calls My Blue Bumbershoot "an incredible invention." http://lindsaybrookestyle.com/
- Fun Finds For Mommy says My Blue Bumbershoot "revolutionized" rainy days! http://bit.ly/rILF0b
- My Blue Bumbershoot makes A Time out For Mommy "excited for the rain." http://bit.ly/sKznjw
- Gifts & Decorative Accessories recognizes My Blue Bumbershoot is "no ordinary umbrella!" http://bit.ly/v3Q2yh
- My Mom Shops raves about My Blue Bumbershoot. http://bit.ly/pYyVeI
- The Baby Guy NYC pimps his ride with My Blue Bumbershoot. http://bit.ly/pAHEqm
- In the Know Mom calls My Blue Bumbershoot, "an ingenious product". http://intheknowmom.net/?p=12922
- Mogul Mommy calls My Blue Bumbershoot, "a much needed accessory for the urban family." http://bit.ly/ocHk7U
- Adventures of a Thrifty Mom recommends My Blue Bumbershoot as a "great shower gift." http://bit.ly/q2gZoL
- Red Tricycle says My Blue Bumbershoot is a "Summer Vacation Must-Have!" http://bit.ly/q14gFx
- Tight Wad in Utah loves My Blue Bumbershoot: http://bit.ly/qYVjCl
- See what Because Cheaper is Better had to say about My Blue Bumbershoot! http://bit.ly/jWFfYp
- Milan Maternity calls My Blue Bumbershoot a "brilliant hands-free umbrella for mommy." http://bit.ly/iJnQZz
- Does Mommy Love it? Yes she does! http://doesmommyloveit.com/?s=mybluebumbershoot
- Lil Sugar suggests you "Roll into Spring" with My Blue Bumbershoot! http://bit.ly/iEKWVj
- City Mommy "thanks goodness" for My Blue Bumbershoot! http://seattle.citymommy.com/?q=node/13764
- Babble calls My Blue Bumbershoot a "genius stroke of mom inventiveness!" http://bit.ly/kDWmhK
- Cool Mom Picks tells moms to get "fabulously rain ready" with My Blue Bumbershoot! http://bit.ly/ls7XuR
- Miami Munchkins recommends My Blue Bumbershoot to its readers! http://bit.ly/iYKu4Q
- My 3 Little Kittens raves about My Blue Bumbershoot!http://bit.ly/kwLcIM
- New York Family Magazine names My Blue Bumbershoot as one of its Favorite Things!http://bit.ly/l5JtkF
- "My Mommy's an Inventor!" Center City Residents' Association Quarterly features founders, Melissa April & Caryn Abramowitz and My Blue Bumbershoot. http://bit.ly/koX9pO
- MetroKids promotes the benefits of My Blue Bumbershoot. http://bit.ly/j3Syrp
- Big City Moms recommends My Blue Bumbershoot to help keep city moms dry! http://bigcitymoms.com/GiftGuide2010Mom.php
- My Blue Bumbershoot on BabyCenter.com: http://bit.ly/myWyMI
- Press Release: Bumbershoot - August 2011
Some of our customers have taken the time to offer us some feedback on Bumbershoot. Here is what they think:
"As a city mom, I've spent countless hours strolling in the rain. I've been waiting for this for years! It works great. I keep it on my stroller all the time."
— Jennifer W., Philadelphia, PA
"Even though I don't live in the city, I take it with me to the zoo and park. It has definitely kept me dry on some wet afternoons."
Here are the "Coos" that Petite Consumer gave Bumbershoot:
- Large and deep enough to protect you from the rain (as well as the blow-out you just paid for).
- Clear parasol so the the chauffeur can see through (think of your stroller as your car and this is your windshield…hmm, no wipers though).
- Durable. The ribs are made from fiberglass and the canopy is made of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) (hope it does well under windy conditions too).
- Works on all kinds of strollers as well as walkers and wheelchairs.
- Can be rotated downward when not in use.
- Adjustable for different heights and rain directions (like sideways and diagonal rain).
- Ideal for the city mama who uses their stroller like other moms use their cars (Amber understands this after spending two months in Glasgow, Scotland…where is rains almost everyday).
- It’s a hands-free umbrella!"
Bumbershoot promises instant protect to millions of parents getting soaked in the rain while pushing their children in strollers.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – August 2011. My Blue Bumbershoot, LLC, introduces the first American-made, hands-free umbrella to protect stroller chauffeurs (i.e., people who push strollers) from the rain.
Bumbershoot's revolutionary design...